[Scilab-users] FACT 0.6-1: error message

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Apr 6 13:59:26 CEST 2016

I am using twoPCs. One PC has Salab 5.5.0 / FACT 0.4-3 and othe PC has Scilab
5.5.2 / FACT 0.6-1.

Attached scn file works with FACT 0.4-3. However, it doesn't work with FACT
0.6-1 and get following error message:

-->exec('C:\Users\noguc\Desktop\Modeling\教育用資料\Scilabによる統計解析入門\Scilab_Manuals\FACT_getting_started\data\Fact_nir_exe01_Linear_Regression.sce',
-1)
curves(nir.x(3,:),'b','NIR Wave Length [nano
                  !--error 144
指定したオペランドに関する処理が定義されていません.
関数 %l_e を確認またはオーバーロード定義してください.
at line      10 of exec file called by :
r_Regression.sce', -1

It seems that "Curves" command doesn't work on FACT 0.6-1. Could you please
advise me how I should avoid this error message?  Thanks.

Y. Noguchi

Fact_nir_exe01_Linear_Regression.sce
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4033929/Fact_nir_exe01_Linear_Regression.sce>