[Scilab-users] porting an atom module from 5.5.x?==?utf-8?q? -> 6.0

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:14:13 CEST 2016

Hello Antoine

I am not sure of you mean exactly by "porting an atom module", but as for
me I have managed to install my Scilab toolbox (grocer) on Scilab 6.0, with
small adaptations to the builder.sce file and changes to the code, in
particular to make my functions contnue to work properly after the change
made to the behaviour of an addition with an empty matrix.

Éric.