[Scilab-users] Time Series

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:27:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

If your data is stored in matrix s=s(i,j), with i-index along space and j-along time, with dt-sampling rate and t0 being the series starting time, then you may try something like:

[Nx,Nt]=size(s);
for i=1:Nx
   plot(t0+(0:Nt-1)*dt, s(i, : ));
end

If the series' start times depend on the x-axis, then you need to define a vector t0=t0(i).

Regards,
Rafael