[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? plot2d problem

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Sun Aug 21 09:55:56 CEST 2016

Hi Gerhard,

Try:

plot2d(x, [y ; z]);

Here is my guess: in the example "plot2d(x,[sin(x) sin(2*x) sin(3*x)])", x and all the other vectors are Nx1 so "[sin(x) sin(2*x) sin(3*x)]" is Nx3 which is fine for plotting with respect to a Nx1 x vector.
In your example, I think x, y and z are 1xN (not Nx1) so "[y z]" is 1x2N and not 2xN so plot2d is complaining about sizes of your arguments.

Cheers,

Antoine