[Scilab-users] Regex problem

Gerhard Kreuzer gerhard.kreuzer at liftoff.at
Fri Aug 26 12:35:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

thanks all for responding.

Semms there is some Problem with my account, cause I dont get any Response
for days and I am wondering about that. Checking out this issue I see, there
is lot of Response, but the notification Fails.

Ok, will work through it.

New stata:
I generated test data and was able to read the data, than I started to
create real data and now I fail reading the data. No, it is not a Problem of
the data Format or something like that, just regex Fails now for some reason
..

I will add sample files, but have to find out how this works here.

With best regards

Gerhard