[Scilab-users] Influencing the automatic rotation_angles setting in advance

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Sat Dec 10 21:00:09 CET 2016

Hallo Scilab experts,
During execution of  plot3d, param3d, surf, etc. Scilab *automatically*
chooses the axes property *rotation_angles*. Is there a way to influence
this automatic? I do not mean ca=gca(); ca.rotation_angles=[ang1 ang2].
The setting should be positioned in the script***before* the plot
command und should be valid for further plots.

This question is in context with the thread  'untwinkle  a sequence of
graphics'.  Without setting ca.rotation_angles=[a1 a2] after the
param3d  there is no twinkle. If I set the appropriate aspect -
twinkling occurs again.

I have not been able to reduce this to a a minimal example. Perhaps my
enquiry suffices.

Kind regards
Jens