[Scilab-users] tweaking the appearance of error bars created by errbar()

christophk christoph.knappe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:24:33 CET 2016

So my question is simple,

how do I change the appearance of error bars that are created with the
errbar() command?
I want to access its line thickness, its line color and most of all I want
to add horizontal lines to the upper and lower end of the error bars to mark
their end.

I did not see that there are return parameters for the errbar() function
that can be tweaked. Neither did I see anything hidden in within the figure
parameters. Is this possible?

Any help here would be appreciated - thank you guys! :-)