[Scilab-users] Problem at startup.

Paul Bignier paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Dec 19 09:34:12 CET 2016

Hello Josep,

Could you try typing SCIHOME in Scilab and delete the folder that it
points to?

It is your config folder so okay to delete it.

If you don't have access to the Scilab console, on Windows it is located
in C:/Users/Josep/AppData/Roaming/Scilab/ and on Linux it is in
/home/josep/.Scilab/.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Paul

On 12/15/2016 07:14 PM, josep maria carmona domingo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a critical problem in the startup of the program.
>
> It says "The configuration file has been corrupted and reset to the
> default one."
>
> Therefore I cannot continue working with it and it is such a problem
> as I will have to do an assignment in this program, and exams too.
>

> Thank you very much.
>
> Josep Maria Carmona.

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.68
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com