[Scilab-users] xclick with output argument cdmenu

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Mon Dec 19 12:21:26 CET 2016

Hi Scilab experts,
I am looking for an example where xclick is used with all 5 output
arguments including cbmenu to see the interaction with a menu.

The documentation only says cbmenu: String: callback associated to a
menu if xclick returns due to a click on a menu. In this case, ibutton,
xcoord, ycoord, and iwin take arbitrary values.

I would like to study an example snippet for the the application of
xclick with cbmenu. By recherche I did not find any. A relevant web link
would suffice.

Kind regards
Jens