[Scilab-users] xclick with output argument cdmenu

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 01:44:40 CET 2016

To me more precise, pls look inside the *.sci function files (edit_curv.sci, etc.)

********
Hi Jens,

Together with Scilab 5 distribution, such "examples" may be found in the following functions:
-              plotprofile
-              edit_curv
-              getcolor

Not sure how easy they are to understand but you may want to let us know.

Rgds,
Rafael