[Scilab-users] Impossibility to generate C code with a basic sum example

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Tue Dec 20 18:23:46 CET 2016

Dear Xcos team,

I try to generate a C code with a basic super bloc containing only a sum
with 2 inputs.(out = in1 + in2)

The generator doesn't produce any code and signals 3 errors

Error 1 :
"Not enough information to find ports sizes. I try to find the problem"

Error 2:
"Impossible de générer une erreur dans un superbloc. Veuiller compiler le
diagramme pour signler l'erreur"

Error 3:
"Problème avec la taille ou le type de port"

Note : I have already generated C code using the C generator wihout any
problem, and functions were more complicated

See bug #14904 for attached files

Sincerely

Pierre