[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: uicontrol & wiki

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Thu Dec 22 10:17:01 CET 2016

blame you ... oh no :-)

Good starting point, so thanks for your contrinution

Paul

Le 2016-12-22 09:21, Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe a écrit :

> Hello,

I'm the one who committed this page so you can blame me (-:

The gcbo thing is explained a bit later in the page.
My aim is to introduce the notions one by one, step by step,
for a better understanding.

Nevertheless, if you think this method is not adapted to the topic,
feel free to propose modifications (or to do them by yourself).

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer