[Scilab-users] parameters GUI

Rafael Guerra jrafaelbguerra at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 24 13:48:56 CET 2016

Hi,

Attenzione with what you throw.

The  GUI does not have the same 3 input lines as in the paramDefault.sce test file provided:
0              230         540
0              -230       540
0              -230       540

Also, ‘fy’ did not have the same value in both files (fy=420).

Finally, one should compare le mele alle mele and convert the result in the test file to kNm (using: 0.9*Mn/1000^2)

Saluti da Francia,
Rafael