[Scilab-users] Installing IPD in Scilab on an iMac

jamesona alex_jameson48 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:31:41 CET 2016

I've installed Scilab (5.5.2) {version 6 won't come up} on both my iMac
running El Capitan [but using the Yosemite dmg (the other dmg won't accept
it!)] and also on my wifes' Windows 10 machine and on a Windows 7 OS within
a virtual box on the iMac [This of course is just too slow and awkward].
On the Windows machines all the image processing toolboxes have installed:
no issues needed resolving.
Unfortunately on the iMac two of the toolboxes won't install; the one i'm
most concerned with is the IPD. My ultimate aim is to learn enough about
Scilab to be able to replicate image processing I have done on Matlab.
Clearly this is a major stumbling block and help would be most appreciated
in this regard!