[Scilab-users] Using Scinetcdf module

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:26:45 CET 2016

Hi Simon,

Hy is a matrix and the input grid used has dimensions of 601 x 601
(x,y). Reading the data in is fine and the matrix is as expected in
the variable browser.

grav = ncread(source,'z') is all fine with a 601 x 601 matrix

Create variable Hilb_Hy:

nccreate(filename,'Hilb_Hy','Dimensions',list('r',601,'c',601))
                                                                !--error 999
nccreate: nc_def_var() returned the error -42: NetCDF: String match to
name in use.

Do you have an example grid to test the read and write function.

Would it help to send you a copy of the grid file?

Thanks