[Scilab-users] Hilbert transform query

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Fri Feb 5 20:02:30 CET 2016

Any time you go from 1D to 2D you suddenly end up with more than one way
to do things, so I'm pretty sure that "how would one..." should really
be worded "how would YOU...", or perhaps "how would someone in this
field...".

It sounds like you want to keep things rectilinear, so it may be best to
just apply the transform column-by-column and row-by-row.  That SHOULD
work, and if you do it as matrix operations it should be pretty fast in
Scilab.