[Scilab-users] ?= Put an image as the background of an axi

Jan-Åge Langeland j-lan at online.no
Thu Feb 11 12:01:12 CET 2016

What would a callback bring anyway, that you cannot do with xclick() ?

> Well, callbacks are the "official" way of interacting with the user.
> It would allow you to create an intereface in a consistant way, using only callbacks.
>
> Antoine

Well you can put the image on top of a button:

figure()
h=uicontrol()
h.callback = "disp(""Hello"")"
h.position = [20,40,200,160]
im2=SCI + "/modules/demo_tools/images/logo_scilab.png";
h.string="$\scalebox{1}{\includegraphics{"+im2+"}}$"

I would really like to  get the cursor position in the callback, like I
do with xclick(),   so clicking on different part of the image can work
like a menu (Samuel?):

Jan Å