[Scilab-users] ?= Put an image as the background of an axi

Jan Åge Langeland j-lan at online.no
Thu Feb 11 21:07:37 CET 2016

On 11.02.2016 20:14, Samuel Gougeon wrote:
> Le 11/02/2016 12:01, Jan-Åge Langeland a écrit :
>> .../...
>> I would really like to  get the cursor position in the callback, like
>> I do with xclick(),   so clicking on different part of the image can
>> work like a menu (Samuel?):
>
> Why not putting xclick() in the callback ? :) Have a try.

I did try:

h.callback="disp(xclick())";  //disp can obviously be replaced with a suitable selection function.

I can get it to work in a two click mode: First click the button, then
click an image next to the button.

The problem with making one big button with the picture on top, is that
xclick() will not give the correct cursor position when on top of a
button. Just static values [-2. -1. -1.].

"cbmenu - String: callback associated to a menu if |xclick| returns due
to a click on a menu. In this case, |ibutton|, |xcoord|, |ycoord|, and
|iwin| take arbitrary values".

Jan Å