[Scilab-users] Plotting as stem function

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Feb 20 14:40:59 CET 2016

Le 20/02/2016 11:19, Serge Steer a écrit :
> Le 20/02/2016 03:07, Chema a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a problem when I'm trying to plot as in "stem" function in matlab
>> using plot2d3, my scilab code is:
>>
>> n=0:20;
>> x=cos(2*%pi*4.*n);
>> plot2d3(n,x)
>>
>> tha plot shows some values in 0, why if the vector x is all ones?

> Which Scilab version do you use?
I guess 5.5.0 or 5.5.1. Reddished plots are their signature ;)
BTW, i am able to 100% reproduce this bug with all 5.5.x releases, even
with 5.5.2, on win7_x64
So, Serge, it may depend on the graphical card, as apparently the
red-bug did (partially fixed in 5.5.2).

The bug is fixed in Scilab 6.0-b1 (even for my card :)

BR
Samuel Gougeon