[Scilab-users] usage of libsvm Toolbox

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Mon Feb 22 14:28:40 CET 2016

Dear Scilab Users

I would like to lean how to use libsvm  Toolbox - (1.4.5).
I would like to do multi variable regression by using this tool box.

If you have any tutrial material with sample data for beginner of this tool
box, could you please please send it to me.

Especially, I would like to know that how I can know the regression equation
and their parameters so that I can implement it in the computer to calculate
the predicted value on-line.

Thank you for your help.

Y. Noguchi