[Scilab-users] mprintf("%d *\n", nHiters, M) horizontal format iterator ?

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Wed Feb 24 21:54:23 CET 2016

As far as I know there is no iterator operator in C format, but it is
quite easy to generate an "iterated format* using scilab.

suppose the patterm of the format has been save in the variable f
then the "iterated format" can be generated by
strcat( f+emptystr(1,n)," ") //here I suppose the patterns are separated
by a space

example
//Create the data
x1=(1:5)';t1="sin(x)="+string(sin(x1));x2=(1:5)'/10;t2="cos(x)="+string(cos(x2));

f="x=%f %s";//The format template
mprintf(strcat( f+emptystr(1,2)," ") +"\n",x1,t1,x2,t2)