[Scilab-users] Bug of input function in Scilab 6.0 beta 1

JLan j-lan at online.no
Thu Feb 25 17:53:05 CET 2016

I doubt that it is related to bug 14375.
That seems to be caused by a long temporary prompt:
prompt('CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH
>')

But the behavior is certainly strange and inconsistent, should be reported
as a separate bug. This is what I got once, but I cannot repeat it exactly:

--> a=input("a:");
a:1
a:2
--> disp(a)