[Scilab-users] Font size adjustment of legend

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Jan 11 22:24:00 CET 2016

Hello,

You may expect and vote for http://bugzilla.scilab.org/5371
> I tried to use
> legends and set the opt=4 (lower right position) and font_size=4, but
> it did not seem to work.
The legends of your example look to be LaTeXed ones, between "$...$".
In that case, AFAIK, the LaTeX fonts sizes are not set accordingly
w.r.t. Scilab attributes.
You must use LaTeX instructions tuning LaTeX fonts, such as
\scalebox{scale}{...}, or
\DeclareMathSizes{textSize}{mathTextSize}{scriptSize}{subscriptSize}
with sizes expressed in pt, etc

For instance, try "$\scalebox{1.2}{T_e\,=\,0\km}$"

HTH
Samuel Gougeon