[Scilab-users] stop running, with no error

anna78 anna.parravicini at cnao.it
Fri Jan 29 09:15:22 CET 2016

Hi all,
I have a very obscure bug in my script...

I have a script long about 300 lines.
The first half of lines is made by a for-loop; the secondo half are easy
istructions, followed by data saving and plot.

If I run the script, it executs correctly the for-loop (I ask the script to
plot loop index and it arrives at 20, as it shall do), then it stops with no
message error.

If I copy all the remaining lines in the scilab console, it works correctly
and reaches the end of the script with no errors, but if I run the script it
stops at the end of the for-loop.

Any idea? Is there a limit in the script lines number?

I copy here after the "critical" lines, in case you can see any mistake in
the syntax... but I really cannot understand.

thanks in advance,
Anna

"
    execstr("output_"+pu_name+"=zeros(jpath,6);");

execstr("output_"+pu_name+"=onePUvsCalendar(jstart,jend,path_anal_list,cycle_anal,pu_name);");
    disp(string(puindex)) // This is plot correctly up the expected last
value
end// end-for loop

disp('test???'); // this is not display; it stops before
t=string(round(now()));

S=size(output_S6009PUH);
N=S(1);

chdir(path_out);
outputname="all_"+particle+'_'+energy_mm+"mm_"+string(jstart)+"ms"+string(jend)+"ms_vs_calendar_output_v1_'+t+'.txt';
"