[Scilab-users] Document for xcos

Adhitya Kamakshidasan adhitya07 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:22:26 CET 2016

Hi,

My name is Adhitya Kamakshidasan and I'm an Intern at FOSSEE, IIT Bombay.

We are trying to develop a standalone version of Xcos, that is completely
web-based.

I would like to know if there is any documentation with respect to how Xcos
has been written - Flowcharts, Main methods, PDF's, etc.

Currently, I'm trying to reverse-engineer the code, by slowly move through
the code, and remove the parts that are not related to Xcos. However, this
is taking a lot of time.

We would like your support in this regard.

Thanks,

Adhitya Kamakshidasan