[Scilab-users] 2016.07.02 - Double click on zcos ou sce files open Scilab GUI but not Xcos or Scinotes

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 2 18:50:32 CEST 2016

Dear,

When I click a zcos file or sce file, the Scilab GUI opens, but not Xcos for
zcos ou Scinotes for sce files.

It was working 1 month ago, but now I can't do anything, even if I
re-install Scilab 5.5.2 x64 W10

Note : others Scilab version are installed on my machine : Scilab 5.5.2 x32
and x64, Scilab 6.0.0 b2 x32 and x64.

But the problem is persistent if I suppress all versions and re-install only
5.5.2 x64.

Other strange thing : Scilab seems memorize its last options in the GUI
(last directory access for example), even if I re-install the Scilab
version.

Where is it memorized (which file and which directory ?)

See also bug #14651 for attached files

Sincerely

Pierre