[Scilab-users] plot2d question

Offe rPade oferpade at 013net.net
Mon Jul 4 07:20:35 CEST 2016

Thank you Samue!
It works!!!
Offer

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-bounces at lists.scilab.org] On Behalf Of sgougeon at free.fr
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 7:52 AM
To: Users mailing list for Scilab
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] plot2d question

Sure not. One of the properties may be set independently after plotting, say the x-log flag:
Use plot() as usual:

clf
t = 0:%pi/20:2*%pi;
t(1) = [];
plot(t,sin(t),'ro-.')

// then
ax = gca();
ax.log_flags = "ln";

// or simply
// gca().log_flags = "ln"; with Scilab 6 // That's it

>Plot2d(x,y,1,logflag=’ln’) for the line
// beware about the capital: plot2d instead of Plot2d

Samuel
PS : see also http://bugzilla.scilab.org/14191
I will propose to implement the "ll".. etc  flag as in plot([axes],["ln"],..), for Scilab 6.