[Scilab-users] Identifying States in XCOS model- Steadycos

stella stella.amp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:41:27 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the states of a continuous system. I want to use
the steadycos function on a very complex model that I have on XCOS. The
first argument of the function is X: the continuous state. Is there are way
that I can find out the order of the states or set names to the integrators
so that I can order my initial conditions input?

Any help will be greatly appreciated