[Scilab-users] Scilab does not run on my win-10 pc !

N.N. nakabisha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:28:49 CEST 2016

Hello Paul,

I tried the advices in the old topics...
It is certainly a big configuration error with Java.
I have installed the newst JDK.
The same result, a crash a runtime.
But I still have hope to fix it.
At this moment I go a fatal installation error with Dyalog APL 15.0
Many thanks for your time and answer.

Alain.

On 7/18/16, Paul Bignier <paul.bignier at scilab-enterprises.com> wrote:

> Hello Alain,
>
> Did you retry the advice giveen in these old topics?
>
> The message indicates a Java issue, you probably have a version too old
> so Scilab cannot use it.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Regards,
> Paul
>

> On 07/17/2016 09:47 PM, N.N. wrote:
>> I tried to install Scilab on a new installated Win-10 PC.
>> The installer did not report an error, but when launching
>> the desktop icon it reported the next fatal error :
>>
>> Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class
>> (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class.
>> Check if the Scilab and third-party packages
>> are available).
>>
>> Is it possible to help me ?
>>

> --
> Paul BIGNIER
> Development engineer

Complex numbers: They are all fun and games until someone loses an i.