[Scilab-users] Windows 10 VS 2015 example under ilib_build fails pvApiCtx undeclared identifier

PhilAPol philpollock at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:38:33 CEST 2016

Hi Clément,I am using Scilab 6.0.0-beta-2.
PhilAPol
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 06:12:59 -0700
From: ml-node+s994242n4034380h53 at n3.nabble.com
To: philpollock at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Windows 10 VS 2015 example under ilib_build fails pvApiCtx undeclared identifier

	Hello PhilAPol,

The `pvApiCtx` variable has been introduced to migrate between Scilab 5 and Scilab 6. What Scilab

version are you using ?

--

Clément

Le jeudi 14 juillet 2016 à 17:37 -0700, PhilAPol a écrit :

> I am using Visual Studio Express 2015 with C++ and attempted to build the cpp

> example for a an interface found at page:

> https://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/fr_FR/ilib_build.html
>

> I copied the example and pasted it into SciNotes and saved it into

> cpp_test.sce then executed it. The build produced several errors:

> exec('C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\cpp_test.sce', -1)

>    Generate a gateway file

>    Generate a loader file

>    Generate a Makefile

>    Running the makefile

>    Compilation of ilib_build_cpp.cpp

>    Compilation of ilib_build_cpp.h

>    Compilation of ilib_build_cpp.hxx

>    Compilation of sci_cppfind.cxx

>    Building shared library (be patient)

> !------------- Compile file sci_cppfind.cxx --------------

> !

> !

> !

> !	IF NOT EXIST  Release mkdir Release

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(27): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(34): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(47): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(54): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(67): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(81): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(95): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(102): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(116): warning C4244: '=': conversion from 'unsigned

> __int64' to 'double!

> !', possible loss of data

> !

> !

> !

> !sci_cppfind.cxx(122): error C2065: 'pvApiCtx': undeclared identifier

> [...]

[hidden email]

		To unsubscribe from Windows 10 VS 2015 example under ilib_build fails pvApiCtx undeclared identifier, click here.

		NAML