[Scilab-users] Steady state condition of o first order low pass filter

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 23 18:48:01 CEST 2016

Hello Paul,

Thank you for this information, it works perfectly in one Xcos schema.

I ‘ve written a function in a sce file before starting xcos simulation, and
general (see attached file).

Nevertheless, it is surely not well adapted in a stronger schema with
superblocks et more than one CLR block.

Also, I think that the right solution at the right place would be to modify
the CLR gui, by adding a case « Initial state », like in the Integrator with
saturation block (it should definitively slove this problem).

So, do you advice to write a bugzilla in the wishlist ?

Best regard,

Pierre