[Scilab-users] scilab 6.0.0-beta-1 on Mac OS X El Capitan

cederholm cederholm.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:00:56 CEST 2016

Hi Paul

Here are some details. I'm running OSX v10.11.2 (El Capitan). I install
Scilab 6.0.0-beta-2-MacOSX. When I launch Scilab 6, the Scilab icon bounces
in the dock and then disappears. Nothing else. I run Scilab 5.5.2 without
any problems. Could it be an issue that I have Scilab 5.5.2 installed at the
same time as Scilab 6?

If the betas work on your computer, it is probably a configuration issue.

Best Regards
Peter