[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.0.0. beta2 x64 - Xcos - BIGSOM and PRODUCcomponent dysfunction - W10

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 20 19:25:49 CEST 2016

Dear,

With Scilab-Xcos 6.0.0 beta (1 or 2), signs are no more taken into account
and drawn in BIGSOM and PRODUCT components

All was correctly working with Scilab 5.5.2.

More, if we use a schema done with Scialab 5.5.2 and edit it with Scilab
6.0.0. beta2, signs or operations are preserved even if we program another
operation.

Clearly, schemas become unreadable, and not acceptable for a reader, mainly
if the project as a great number of shemas

In that way, Scilab 6.0.0 beta 2 is not usable

Is it a bug or a real wish ?

See  also bug #14593

Sincerely.

Pierre