[Scilab-users] Using modules within xcos

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jun 24 10:02:46 CEST 2016

Hello Bilal,

Indeed yes :) but we are unable to generate blocks from function directly. You should implement both
an interface function (a scilab function to implement a block GUI) and a simulation function
(scilab, C, C++, Java, whatever...) using the scicos_block API that will be called on each
simulation step.

As the NISP toolbox is implemented in Scilab, you can also use scifunc_block_m [1] block to
implement a prototype using a standard block (eg. out of a toolbox).

[1]: https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/scifunc_block_m.html

PS: if you find it useful to share, do not hesitate to mail the dev ML or post a patch on the NISP
project.

Regards,

--
Clément