[Scilab-users] 2016.06.29 - Annotations are not properly laid or lost in Xcos templates from Scilab 5.5.2 to Scilab 6.0.0 x64 w10

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 29 18:20:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

Annotations are not properly laid or lost in Xcos templates from Scilab
5.5.2 to Scilab 6.0.0 x64 w10

In the original shema written with scilab 5.5.2 x64 w10, we draw 4
components. For each component, we edit an annotation : "Generator",
"Link1", Real

Time Clock", "Numeric scope" (file Bug_Annotations.zcos).

Let's open the same file using scilab (so Xcos) 6.6.0 x64 b2 W10. Then :

1) the annotations "Generator", Real Time Clock", "Numeric scope" have
disappeared on the schema and in the annotation editor toolbox

2) "Link1" annotation seems here, but in fact no relayed to the link between
Generator and Scope. The annotation editor toolbox of the component is

Empty

See attached files for program and photo in bug #14631

Sincerely

Pierre