[Scilab-users] 2016-06.29 - Loss of Annotation coordinates on connector in a SuperBlock using Xcos 5.2.2 x64 w10.

Perrichon perrichon.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 29 19:58:34 CEST 2016

Hello,

Loss of Annotation on connector in a SuperBlock using Xcos 5.5.2 x64 w10.
Annotation of a connector between 2 boxes is lost.

In the original shema written with scilab 5.5.2 x64 w10, we draw 4
components.  For each component, we edit an annotation : "Generator",
"Link1",

Real Time Clock", "Numerical scope" (file Bug_Annotations.zcos).

We make a SuperBlock of this schema.

The Superblock container has lost the coordinates "Link1" of the connector
at the correct place.

See bug #14634 for attached file

Sincerely

Pierre