[Scilab-users] About project idea in GSoC

Devansh Gohil devgohil102 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:58:15 CET 2016

Respected Sir,

         I am a B.Tech second year student of Information and Communication
Technology engineering at DA-IICT ,India. After going through the project
ideas I am very much interested in applying for projects of "Physical
Modeling Blockset for Xcos" or "improvement of the CGLAB module" because I
have good command on c and c++ and as an ICT student i can do better
in "Physical
Modeling Blockset for Xcos" and "improvement of the CGLAB module" projects.

Thanks,
Devansh Gohil
B.Tech Student
DA-IICT.