[Scilab-users] global constant definition for module

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Mar 4 23:21:06 CET 2016

Le 03/03/2016 10:03, David Chèze a écrit :
> Hi Serge,
>
> thanks for this solution. I've just run your example on scilab 6 beta 1 and
> it fails complaining about undefined variable A. then I ran the example for
> lib function in scilab help and it fails equally : it looks like it is
> broken then I will report a bug on this unless already done.
The example of the lib() help page is completely outdated.
We could update and improve the page whether lib() keeps any interest
wrt load(), or not.
IMO, it would be preferable to upgrade load() -- mainly to make it able
to return the list of names of loaded variables --, and undocument
lib(), as written earlier in this thread.

Regards
Samuel