[Scilab-users] Model ID of First order delay and Dead Time Process

noguchi noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Mar 9 16:12:11 CET 2016

Hello,

May I ask your help?

1. How can I specify time delay for my transfer function in scilab. I found
it in matlab, but I failed to find it in SCilab.

2. Model ID
I would like to identify first or second order transfer function + dead time
from step test data (SISO).
If it is required to identify the other models, such as SS or ARX. It is
fine. Then, I would like to convert the model to transfer functioin + dead
time model.

Thanks.

Y. Noguchi