[Scilab-users] Select multiple directories

JLan j-lan at online.no
Thu Mar 10 09:06:07 CET 2016

I hope somebody can help with a simple solution for this:

I need to mark several directories for a loop that collects data from a file
in each.The filename is fixed and identical, the directory names varies.

uigetfile() allows multiple selection of files, but I need multiple
selection of directories.
uigetdir() allows only one directory to be selected at the time.

Brgds
Jan-Åge Langeland