[Scilab-users] Model ID of First order delay and Dead Time Process

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Thu Mar 10 16:54:16 CET 2016

Le 10/03/2016 14:42, noguchi a écrit :
> Dear Mr.Serge,
>

> Thank you for your information.
>
> It works. Thanks.
>
> May I have your advise on my question No.2 also?
>
> 2. Model ID
> I would like to identify first or second order transfer function + dead time
> from step test data (SISO).
for dead time, it is quite easy, just count the number of initial
samples equal to zero
for transfer function idetification you can use the time_id or sident
functions

> Can we use subid and ss2tf?
> I tf2ss command doesn't work for following transfer function with dead time.
No, it is not yet possible to manipulate continuous time state space
representation  with delay. It is much more complicated due to state delays.