[Scilab-users] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? ?= creating ROI from mouse click

Antoine Monmayrant amonmayr at laas.fr
Fri Mar 11 10:20:47 CET 2016

Le Vendredi 11 Mars 2016 10:11 CET, Philipp Mühlmann <p.muehlmann at gmail.com> a écrit:

> Thanks, but wouldn't this limit the ROI shape to be a rectangle?

Yes, sorry, I did not understand your requirements.

> My purpose would be to have a ROI of any possible shape one can get with
> mouse clicks, having the mouse positions "connected" via straight lines.
>
> I'd like to have a look inside of "rubberbox.sci" or even "xfpoly.sci" to
> maybe adjust it to my needs...but I can't find it.

You can't. It's a hard-coded function.
What you can find in the source code is a java function that does the rubberbox, similar to the one that controls the zoom.

Concerning xclick, I can't figure out the meaning and use of the "flag" input parameter...

Antoine