[Scilab-users] Optimization: First order delay and dead time TF model ID, CUTEr

Harpreet Singh Rathore harpreet.mertia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:27:26 CET 2016

You can use fmincon, present in atoms(external package which uses Ipopt).
Will you please tell me the dimension of the problem? Are you sure the
objective function is correct?Or is it some kinda datafitting problem? If
it is then please refer datafit which is already present in scilab.

Regards
Harpreet Singh

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 7:16 PM, noguchi <noguchi at kje.biglobe.ne.jp> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Serge,
>
> Thanks for your advise.
>
> Could you please advise me how I should formulate my problem using
> fminserch?
>

> Y. Noguchi

Thanks and Regards
Harpreet Singh