[Scilab-users] Phase shift and step size - electrical

laftek marek.havrilla at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:15:14 CET 2016

Hi guys !

I am new here and I am starting with scilab. I really like it but i got
stuck at simple thing as getting phase shift (angle) between voltage and
current. I tried to reconstruct fourier (from MATLAB) in scilab but I dont
know how to replace atan2(matlab) in scilab.

Next problem is that i cant set or find sample time (step size).

Please could someone help me with this one its very important !!

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance.