[Scilab-users] GSoC 2016

Lahiru Dilshan lahiruepage at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 07:03:44 CET 2016

Hi Clement,

In project ideas web page of Scilab, the GSoC priority of the project PDF
generation is mentioned as high.
But, If you suggest to select another project, I'm interested in Java
Scripting Api and Anonymous Usage Tracking projects.
So, can u give me more details about those projects which one is the high
priority this year?

Thanks.