[Scilab-users] Finding data_bounds

Jens j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Tue Mar 22 16:18:30 CET 2016

Merci beaucoup Antoine. Your solution works perfectly in the original code.

Antoine Monmayrant wrote
> Le 03/22/2016 11:39 AM, Jens a écrit :
> By the way, is there any reason to overlap several plots instead of
> adding new points in the previous one?

I prefer to display results immediately after their calculation - entailing
multiple calls of the same subplot here. With this approach the code is
easier to make and to understand later for me. This may be bad programming
style but Einstein said /Elegance is to be let to the cobblers and tailors/.
Furthermore a couple of my subplots reside in  if enviroments. This makes it
even more difficult to separate calculation and output neatly. I am a casual
programmer only and explicit handling the family of parents, children, and
grandchildren is quite unintuitive to me. Nevertheless it is highly
effective - as your code snippet verifies.

Kind regards and thanks again
Jens