[Scilab-users] Phase shift and step size in XCOS - electrical

laftek marek.havrilla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:38:43 CET 2016

Thank you for such quick response.

So far i found that there are 3 ways to get phase shift. But I am not sure
if these are right solutions.

*1.)*

It´s the one I mentioned. I tried to reconstruct fourier block from MATLAB :
http://postimg.org/image/l764cdb1v/ <http://postimg.org/image/l764cdb1v/>

But there is atan2 block which i cant replace in xcos (undefined variable :
atan2). So I found alternative to atan2(x,y) - atan(y/x) but there is
singularity problem :
http://postimg.org/image/4vg07lm91/ <http://postimg.org/image/4vg07lm91/>

Any idea ?

*2.)*

Very simple solution.

I succesfully got angle :
http://postimg.org/image/mknvh4u3l/ <http://postimg.org/image/mknvh4u3l/>

but if I am trying to implement rad to degree convertor block I am getting
the same error : Singularity in a block :
http://postimg.org/image/yqpfn5j31/ <http://postimg.org/image/yqpfn5j31/>

Do you know some workaround ?

*3.)*

The last one : in this case I dont know how to transform it to xcos (zero
crossing blocks) and I need to know what quadrant the angle is in.
http://postimg.org/image/g6b851s2j/ <http://postimg.org/image/g6b851s2j/>

quadrants :

I know these are simple methods but it is all I got so far. Let me know if
there is something wrong or some other way how to get angle between two
signals.

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.