[Scilab-users] getf()?

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Fri Mar 25 17:00:11 CET 2016

Hi,

I want to write an interactive graphics app -- move slider, graph changes -- and went looking for an example to get me started.

I found a couple, but both crap out with the same problem:

-->exec('E:\pdtk\inittk.sce',-1)
getf(p+"tkscaleblk.sci")
                         !--error 4
Undefined variable: getf
at line       2 of exec file called by :
exec('E:\pdtk\inittk.sce',-1)

When I look getf() up in the help, no hits are returned?

If this is a deprecated function, what would be the right thing to replace it with?

(And given there is a lot of code out there that seems to use this function, wouldn't it be nice if help was helpful and told me how to replace it?)

Cheers, Buk

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/manager