[Scilab-users] getf()?

scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net scilab.20.browseruk at xoxy.net
Fri Mar 25 20:36:48 CET 2016

That's the same question I am asking.

To reiterate: I downloaded an example SciLab application

    http://www.scicos.org/examples/pdtk.zip

And when I run it, it halts attempting to call a function getf(),
that is unknown in my version of SciLab (5.5.2).

Presumably, the application worked with some earlier version of SciLab,
and the function has changed name or been deprecated in favour of some
other function that provides the same or similar functionality;
but there is no reference at all to getf() in the help for my version.

The call appears to be loading or invoking contents of a .sci file.

My question is therefor, how should I modify the application I've
downloaded to make it work with my version of SciLab?

Cheers, Buk.