[Scilab-users] How do you use GPUs with Scilab?

Samarendra samarendra at iitb.ac.in
Fri May 6 12:01:50 CEST 2016

Hi all,

How do you use GPUs with Scilab ? Is it using the SciGPGPU toolbox ? Or
something else? If yes, what is your CUDA toolkit version, OS and
architecture ?

I have tried setting up the SciGPGPU toolbox but am stuck at some
compilation errors which I have reported. I have also heard about the
sciCUDA toolbox in this mailing list but the page
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p//sciCuda// does not open for me and
raises a permission error.

I have a Linux 64-bit machine with an NVIDIA GPU and CUDA toolkit
version 7.5. I am ready to setup an older version of CUDA too if required.

Thank you.

Regards,
Samarendra